Our North American Operations team is currently seeking a leader with proven capabilities to take ownership of assigned parts orders and manage them with a project mindset. Candidates for the AM Parts Project Leader position must have demonstrated strength and ability to drive the actions and the advancement of projects to meet the customer’s requirements. A high level of customer satisfaction which contributes to the growth of AddUp business will be a strong indicator of success in this position. The AM Parts Project Leader manages the technical aspects of parts orders in close collaboration with AddUp Inc’s commercial departments.
- Act as Add Up’s technical reference when facing its customers. Understand and take responsibility for the technical needs of customers. Demonstrate a service oriented approach and strong know how to satisfy customer requirements.
- Identify and offer solutions which add value and differentiate AddUp from its competitors
- Organize and lead feasibility reviews for the offers and define the technical content.
- Analyze and report the costs of solutions, contributing to the pricing of the commercial offers by the Sales Department. Initiate and validate offer and order reviews
- Write the quotes (technical descriptions and pricing) for the sales department
- Process orders and define manufacturing plans (design, simulation, testing, production, internal and external post processing, controls, certification, make-up of the technical records and documentation, etc.)
- Transmit manufacturing plans to the planning function in order to obtain manufacturing lead time. Implement and track orders in the production department
- Create and distribute the technical package for the parts production cycle. Ensure that outsourced operations progress according to the plan
- Ensure a smooth rollout of all operations associated with the orders: time, costs, quality
- Act as the technical point of contact between the customer and all other AddUp teams
- Work cross-functionally across multiple teams to organize collaborative project teams
- Implement a continuous improvement mind set to seek process cost and cycle improvements with a focus on product quality
- Bachelor’s Level Engineering or Equivalent Experience
- Knowledge of mechanical manufacturing methods and means of metal processing. Experience in Additive Manufacturing highly preferred
- Mechanical design experience with mastery of CAD software
- Office Tools (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet, Teams)
- Project management experience
- High sense of customer service and responsiveness
- Reliable, can be counted on to deliver
- Situational awareness with ability to listen, be available to react and propose solutions quickly
- Ability to function within a dynamic team environment and be a strong contributor
- Autonomous and self-driven with high initiative
- Methodical and rigorous